Asian Beef and Vegetable Pasta
1/8 teaspoon red peper flakes
3 large cloves of garlic
1 1/2 pounds steak, cut into thin strips
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon vegetable oil (you can use cooking spray instead)
1 large onion, sliced
4 large stalks celery, chopped
1 small head green cabbage, chopped
12 ounces wheat spaghetti cooked, drained
1/2 cup low salt soy sauce1. Spray a large, deep skillet with cooking spray.
2. Over medium heat, cook pepper flakes and garlic for one minute.
3. Sprinkle steak with pepper. Add to skillet.
4. Cook steak until no longer pink, about 8-10 minutes.
5. Remove from skillet
6. Add a small amount of oil to skillet or respray with cooking spray.
7. Cook onion and celery until tender, about 10 minutes.
8. Add steak, spaghetti and soy sauce to skillet.
9. Cook stirring until heated through.
Serve hot. Makes 6 servings