Honey Baked Ham in a Crock Pot
• 1 (2 pound) ready-to-eat ham
• Baby carrots – enough to raise the ham off of the bottom of the crock pot
• 1/4 cup whole cloves
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1/3 cup butter
1. Place carrots in bottom of the crock pot
2. Score ham, and stud with the whole cloves. Place ham in crock pot on high.
3. Heat the brown sugar, honey and butter in a sauce pan.
4. Brush glaze over ham, and pour the remaining into the crock pot
5. Cook on low for 3 hours. Baste ham every 20-30 minutes with the honey glaze.